13 cze 2015

#2 GET READY FOR SUMMER ~WARDROBE

Hello everybody! It's already too hot, so I decided that I will do order in my wardrobes.And there is the effects of my decision ;) 



1. Firstly, I throw out all my clothes from my wardrobe. 
2.When clothes ,,lie comfortably '' on a pile I pull any clothes.



3. I assemble every thing in categories :                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

4. Clothes from category ,,too hot'' I put to another wardrobe. 


5. I iron other clothes and I again assemble neatly.



6. Folded clothes I put to my wardrobe :D 



I hope, that you'll also clean up in your wardobe. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz