14 cze 2015

#3 GET READY FOR SUMMER ~ USEFUL THINGS

Hey, today I'll show you some useful things for holidays. 

Sunglasses



Without sunglasses I can't leave my house in summer. My eyes smart from the sun. Sunglasses are a great option. Firstly, they protect my eyes from the sun. Secondly, they protect my eyes from pollen (it is very important, because I'm allergic). But the most important is that they look really cool ;) 





Pin-wheel


When thermometer shows the temperature 30 *C , is hard not to be in a sweat. Then the only recourse is pin-wheel. This is a brilliant device. No matter whether it is portable pin-wheel or a big ventilator. The effect is the same. 




Hat





Who doesn't like hats with a wide brim? In my opinion they look great. When you go out into the sun, you must remember, that you can easily get sunstroke. So you should have something on your head. You can wear a hat or a cap; what you prefer. But, I thing that hat looks more stylish. 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz